SunPower works with an exclusive network of certified dealers who are the most rigorously trained in the industry and will walk you through the entire installation process.
The SunPower Dealer Network
Our dealers are your solar advocates, available at each stage of the process, delivering superior service and giving you the peace of mind that should come with your solar investment.
Every certified dealer is handpicked and put through the most rigorous training in the industry. In addition to installation, they handle every step - permitting, incentive applications, testing, connecting with the utility and basically serving all your maintenance needs for years to come. They can also help you with our exclusive financing program.
All of our dealers must complete our certified training program, but they also must continue to earn high marks from our customers. At SunPower, we stand behind our dealers, that's why we offer the industry’s best warranties on performance, workmanship and parts.
What to Expect from Your SunPower® Solar Evaluation
- Allow 1 to 2 hours for your comprehensive evaluation
- Have the past 12 months of electric bills readily available
- Schedule a time that all adults in the household can be present
- Make a list of any questions, needs or concerns you may have
- Allow access to the roof and house perimeter for a complete evaluation
- If you are interested in financing options, visit Financing.SunPowerCorp.com for an online application or call 1.800.SUNPOWER and ask for Financing to speak to a representative
Dealers that participate in the SunPower Alliance Program have agreed to
- provide customers with superior levels of service;
- participate in stringent post-installation site quality inspections;
- complete rigorous training in the installation of SunPower products.